Position: Audit Executive
Department: Finance/ Audit
Qualification: CA Inter or B. Com or M.Com
Experience: 6 – 9 Years
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 PA
- Assist in planning financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Engage and involve in developing riskbased annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Document the process and prepare audit finding memorandum.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Engage in identification of control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Conducting market visit for various scheme run by the CPL.
- Offsite report analysis, rectification & compliance of the audit issues.