Position: Manager Trade Marketing
Experience: 6 – 9 Years
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations.
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with Brand Manager and Sales Manager and support Market executions.
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Sales & Marketing team.
- Monitor and evaluate TM programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand / Category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity.
- Work closely with the Sales & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets.
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial / marketing teams
- Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results.
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities