Organisation: Comake IT Software Pvt.Ltd
Position: UI Developer
Qualification: BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
Experience: 5-7 Years
As a part of the coMakeIT, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Proven experience in Typescript and Angular
- Proven experience with Test-Driven Development
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practises
- Experience with professional version control software (GIT, or similar)
- Agile and Scrum, automatic test scripting, build process, etc.