Position: Social Media Strategist
Department: Digital Marketing
No. Of Positions: 03
- Complete Social Media Management for a brand. Ranging from strategy, plans, execution and monitoring the results
- Corporate blogging; Track industry relevant blogs; Generate leads;
- Strategist for different industry segments like Fashion, Real Estate, Restaurant, IT, iPhone/Android applications and much more
- Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing
- Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
- Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis and provide customer service, wherever necessary
- Meet deadlines and reporting to senior managers
- Accept new challenges and learn quickly in a competitive environment
The ideal candidate must be
- Must have go getter attitude and should be aware of various Social media trends.
- Must have Analytical Reasoning
- Good co-ordination skills
- Should be creative
- Strong interest to take Social Media as a career option.
- Fluent in written English.
- Proactive and results-driven
- Good Project management skills
- Fun loving individual.
- Working knowledge or hands on experienced candidates will be preferred.