Organisation: Esearch Advisors
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Digital Marketing
- Should have good knowledge of Email Marketing and Online Advertising( Adwords, Bing Ads, Search and display advertising).
- Should have good knowledge of SEO and link buildings.
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use as part of Digital Strategy.
- Understand marketing strategy and develop key strategy for SEO / SMO
- Perform in depth keyword research and competitive analysis to identify organic search opportunities.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Social Media Management
- Create and Manage Campaigns ( Email, Social, PPC )
- Understand audience segmentation and targeted marketing
- Focus on conversions/results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage and maintain the Company website
- Take charge of Social Media Digital Marketing activities for Corporate in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google plus, etc.
- Proven Lead Generation Experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, good multitasking and organizational ability, detail and customer oriented.
For More Details: Esearch Advisors