Position: Affiliate Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Experience: 2-4 Years
- Monitor publisher activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher -generated revenue.
- Recruit new publishers and partners through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Oversee the distribution and implementation of marketing tools and sales creative to publishers.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and performance plans.
- Interact with affiliates and publishers to establish relationships, and proactively manage the existing relationships on an on-going basis.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate -generated revenues.
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, publishers and recommend new campaigns to publishers.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to publishers as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel.
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategy.
- Keen understanding of online advertising models Skill sets.
- 2-4 years’ experience with an existing Ad network, Agency.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to do analysis and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams.
- Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners.