Position: Web Solution Engineer
- Design, build, and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enable other Analytical teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
- Analyze, review, and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance and/or program updates.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C++ or Python), with a focus on development of web applications.
- Demonstrated passion for engineering and experience with unit testing, agile project development, and bug and change management systems.
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to business challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment and to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently.