- Should knowledge in creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Generating business leads.
- Emailing and following up with the leads.
- Review your own sales performance.
- Generate new leads by researching and calling.
- Field work involved.
- The company will provide some leads.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Generate sales while providing quick, accurate, courteous service to customers.
- Prepare presentations.
- Open and sort mail.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and Social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.