Position: Operations Manager
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments.
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative.
- Safety regulations are important to follow.
- Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training.
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement.
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues.
- Working with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff.
- Driving the business to increase profits.
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur.
- Reviewing and approving equipment needs.