Position: Business Development Head
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3-5 Years
- MBA (Specialization in Marketing) candidates should be preferable.
- Proven sales record and proactive approach
- Knowledge and working experience on online marketing is preferable.
- Experience of handling inside sales, tele-sales, pre-sales, lead generation and business development is must.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Understand Market Situation.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns.
- Should be smart, dynamic, go-getter, confident, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Very good team player and should be able to drive the team to achieve the set targets.
- Compute basic arithmetic to include percentages.
- Ability to travel on business trips.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm in resolving problems using good judgment.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of computers, excel, power point, presentations etc.
- Create, implement and deploy local/ national marketing initiatives
- Comfortable working in Real Estate/ Education/ Hospitality/ Health care/ Media/ IT/ Services domain
- Business Development, creating new leads for BD & data mining existing customer
- To add value to build a pre-sales and lead pipeline that supports the core sales and BD people.
- Customer relationship management
- Making presentations, Customer meetings, Response to the business inquiries, RFQ etc
- Business Intelligence, Competitor Analysis, Report on trends in the industry and local markets.
- Effectively strategize, implement and coordinate the sales role with the CMO.
- Track market trends & develop appropriate sales & marketing strategies.
- Ensure the development of various channels to reach targeted customer segments.
- Plan and execute cost-effective and productive sales trips into assigned territory to improve and increase our penetration of that market
- Maintain a calendar allowing you to meet all established deadlines and planned sales trips.
- Brand promotion and brand building activities.