Organisation: Infinitive Media Agencies
Position: Business Analyst- WEB/MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- You will be expected to gather, document, and communicate parameters of projects relating to web based/ mobile applications which includes the user requirements, scope, technical requirements/SRS/write frame Drafting, design and timeline, and lead those efforts to completion.
- Support the development team by assisting with sprint planning, liaising with matrix teams and supporting unit testing.
- Will interact with the software engineering team to develop the software solution required by the clients
- Maintain and communicate project status reports, dependencies and monitor scope change.
- Develop and manage user acceptance criteria and support QA processes to ensure system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
- Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production systems/programs/applications, as needed.
- Research, analyze and respond to both internal and external customer complaints/suggestions and feedback.
- Must work independently and efficiently, often without direct supervision, and be able to liaise with other team members.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple deliverable’s simultaneously.
- Possess the ability to resolve problems in a calm and quick manner and should display a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Maintain continuous communication with customer and team members and promote a team environment.