Organisation: Infinitive Media Agencies
Position: Business Development Executive
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions for signups
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services/products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the company and ensuring they are met
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- To keep healthy relationships with clients and must be sure to keep customers happy.
- To write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Socially adept
- Previous new business development experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.