Organisation: Infinitive Media Agencies
Position: Web/Graphic Designer
As a Creative at Infinitve, you will be working closely with the Creative team on some of the world’s biggest brands. We need someone with the passion and flair for design who is looking to grow their career. In return, you’ll get all the tools you need to succeed and mix with an award winning team. You’ll have opportunities within our global group to travel and work with some truly talented teams and clients. This is a permanent full time role with healthcare, pension, training and bonus opportunities.
- Ability to form, articulate and execute UX based concepts
- Ability to work with multiple teams through every process of a project
- Must be hands-on team player as well as a leader
- Excellent communication skills including client interaction and presentations
- A Strong design portfolio demonstrating your understanding of user experience across multiple devices such as desktop, mobile & tablet.
- Understanding of Information Architecture, with experience carrying this through design production and front-end builds plus the ability to communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
- Strong understanding of traditional design skills such as typography, branding, white space, balance, contrast and color theory.
- Demonstrable understanding of major design and prototyping applications.