Position: Native Android App Developer
Experience: 1 year minimum
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm on new products, provide each other with technical insight and discuss draft designs.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source codes and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Working with product managers, customers and sales teams to investigate customer needs and the usability of new applications.
- Implement individual project components within the entire development life-cycle, including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Working from UI / UX regulations, APIs and mock-ups to build functional, high-quality Android apps for phone and tablet.
- Diagnosing performance problems and fixing errors to improve the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts and how adaptive interfaces can be created that are useful for the different form factors of a device.
- Create carrying capacity from leadership to secure resources for app development