Kuwait Airways Recruitment
Post: Instructor, Passenger Sales & Reservation
- Prepares, updates and maintains training courses for employees involved in Passenger Reservation and Ticketing and Customer services as per the standards and procedures meeting KAC and IATA requirement. To prepare complete course syllabi and utilize standard methods of evaluation listed in course outlines or other materials approved by the department. Constantly strive to improve instruction through self-analysis.
- Observation and study of new instructional techniques for lecture. Follow approved policies and procedures in the conduct of all instructional activities.
- Conducts all level of courses for staff involved in Passenger Reservation, Ticketing and Customer services at Kuwait and out stations. Liaises and coordinate with other departments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) or university level education preferable. Holding certificates in Passenger Tariff, Reservation.
- 5 years’ experience in Passenger Sales and Reservation.
- Possess good communication skills and very good in English language, both speaking and writing.
Last date of application: 31-08-2018