Position: Account Manager
Experience: 4-5 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding deliverables for the client committed by sales team and create a thorough plan to achieve the set goals.
- Effectively communicate relevant project/task information to project/implementation team and the client.
- Regular check on account’s performance with respect to committed deliverables.
- Up sell and cross sell.
- Growing businesses from current clients.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecast to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Developing strong relationship with the clients so they do not turn to competition.
- Follow company policies and processes and suggesting measures to improvise them.
- Periodic feedback meetings with sales team for a better synchronisation of deliverables committed.
- Creating projections and verifying regularly with real time results.
- To keep oneself and the team updated about latest trends in market.
- Think Automation.
- Clarity in communication with Team and Departments.
- MBA, B.Tech, Business Administration Graduate.
- Digital Marketing experience
- Relationship Building, Excellent Communication Skill, Organisational and Negotiation skills
- Pleasing personality with tactful mindset, need to have alternate solutions ready for every situation
- Business Understanding, Analytical and Strategical
- Problem Solving, Self Motivated, Calm, Committed, Curious.
- Min 4-5 years of Work Experience
- SEO Team
- Content Marketing Team
- Paid Marketing Team
- Design Team