Organisation: SENSIPLE Software Solutions
Position: Senior Network Engineer
No. Of Positions: 01
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.C.A / M.E
Experience: 6- 8 Years
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of OSPF and BGP with experience administering these protocols in large, distributed network.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco 28xx, 37xx, 38xx, 65xx, 73xx and 76xx series platforms.
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on IPsec, VPN and MPLS transport and commonly used access technologies such as DS1/T1, E1, DS3, OC3, OC12 and Metro Ethernet.
- Deep understanding of TCP internals, especially across wide area networks.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Candidates should also have had significant past experience with and expertise in many of the following protocols and technologies: 802.2/3, 802.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4, TCP (internals & flow control), UDP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Net flow, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Multicast.
- Cisco IOS, Juniper Firewall, SonicWALL Firewall, Sophos UTM, MPLS/VPLS, IPsec VPN, PPTP, Open VPN etc.
- Coordinating and leading the response to technology problems
- Escalation point for Level 2 engineers
- Troubleshoot routing and switching issues
- Troubleshoot WAN/LAN Problem. Understanding datacenter infrastructure and server environment, Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required Current CCNA and/or CCNP/CCIP/ CCDA certification
- Ready to work in 24×7 Environment