Position: Oracle Apps Lead/ Manager
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 7-15 Years
- Need a person who can take care of people Management , client engagement, Delivery quality, onshore/offshore engagement etc.
- Provides direction and support to on-site and offshore project teams.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Enforces project standards
- Prepares for project reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Manages project budget
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application in business.
- Internal Customer Management
- Sets and manages business expectations
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Communication and consensus building
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to stakeholders
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- 8-15 years working with Oracle Applications
- 3-5+ years of experience leading or managing teams.
- Should have prior experience in working or Managing Oracle apps support projects
- Ability to own an issue and drive towards clarity in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to deescalate tense situations
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Consistent and process oriented
- Experience working with global teams a plus
- Approachable, confident, and strong leader
- Experience in a large multi-national manufacturing environment running packaged ERP system, especially Oracle, as a big plus