Position: Network Operations
No. Positions: 02
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 6-8 Years
- Deliver and lead a team in delivering of Image Management services which includes creating customized windows images from source, Windows 7/Windows 8 migration, tier 3 incident management.
- Represent the Image Management services for the specific account and act as a single point of contact ( SPOC ) for the customer, internal operations and service delivery teams
- Update and maintain operations manual and contractual reports
Identify areas of improvement in the account, propose and oversee implementation of CSIP??
- Approve implementation of technical documentations
- Conduct peer review / Quality assurance for builds or changes being carried out by peers.
- Attend meetings with SDM??s, Client and other stake holders as required.
- Up skill oneself based on the industry and team demands
- Conduct training sessions for fellow team members
- Between 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in using tools such a MDT, SCCM 2007/2012, WAIK/Windows ADK etc.
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Lite-Touch, Zero touch Deployments, WDS/ PXE Issues, Sysprep tool, WinPE
- Expertise and prior experience in designing large scale OS migrations (Windows XP to Windows Vista/ Window 7/ Windows 8) using USMT.
- Knowledge of customizing the configuration xml files and creating custom migration files to suit the migration needs is a must.
- Troubleshooting failed migration scenarios.
- Knowledge of hardware components
- Knowledge of driver integration
- Good knowledge of server 2008, Active directory, Group policy, DHCP, DNS, basic windows networking
- Knowledge of VB Scripting/ HTA / Batch scripting/Power Shell or any programming language is a must
- MDT, SCCM 2007/ SCCM 2012, Windows 7/Windows 8 related certifications is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Graduate or equivalent work experience